12 May, 2022

ACT pet crisis support

 I came across this organisation a couple of nights ago but had forgotten their name. I have just spent several hours combing through Facebook to find them via local groups. This wonderful organisation helps people pay medical bills for their fur babies. 

So I am trying to do my bit to let people know of them when they have a vet bill to pay. There is a vet pay system that vet clinics have as well. But for people on a pension etc this might be beyond their financial situation. So thankfully the ACT pet crisis support people may be an option. 

https://www.actpetcrisis.com/#/ Follow them on Facebook too. 

Conscription in Australia, spirit message

Reading some astrological stuff online and I hear February 2029 Australia will bring back conscription. I just hope that I am wrong on this...