25 May, 2022

Heads up to clients, I need to slow my schedule for health reasons

 Hi 

Just a little heads up to let people know that my health is not good at present so I need to cut down my work schedule. My fibromyalgia is flairing  up at present including pain on the top of my head in patches. This causes severe fatigue that is quite debilitating for me, and on top of that my arms and hands are very painful and I keep losing feeling in my hands. Nerves in both arms are severely inflamed and pinching. I am still waiting to see a doctor about this and will require surgery on both arms. How long that is going be to get it done is anyone’s guess.

Health politics over the past two years and a very poorly run public health system is making it difficult to get help. Not just for me but the public that need medical treatment. 

So long story short, I must space my readings out or I will be incapacitated due to my condition making readings impossible due to pain and loss of power in my hands. I will keep everyone posted  when I feel better. 

Purple Poppy Day 2024

  https://thepurplepoppy.com.au/ Today is Purple Poppy Day in honour of all tha animals that have served in the military. They didn't ge...