21 May, 2022

RE: The Australian Federal Elections Today 21 May 2022

https://psychictarotreadingwithalexfulford.blogspot.com/2022/04/the-australian-federal-elections-21-may.html

Here is my psychic prediction for the Elections today from April 28th. I said Labor will win.  It seems people are looking under the wrong posts. I didn't know when I did my yearly predictions that this was an election year so I wasn't looking for that. Therefore it is not in my yearly psychic predictions.

Below is my YouTube video from  31 March 2022. Tarot card of the month for  April, where I say Labor will win at 7.43 m. This was a surprise to me when it came out of my mouth as I did not put it into the written version on my blog. I had not planned to say anything about the elections. This just came out as I was talking. That happens from time to time and I am as surprised as anyone. Normally I will do a few layouts when I am actually looking at elections as I did  right after this video and I scribble it down on A4 note pads like all readings that I do. To be honest I can't stand politics and know absolutely nothing about politics. 

Sometimes I actually have trance medium experiences as I do readings. Which means I am in auto pilot and June's card of the month had this happen as I was given a strange quote. As I was typing out my blog post and that quote was not in the notes that I had to copy from. I had no control over it as it came out. But I have left it as is because of lessons from the last time I removed something important. 

Which was when I wrote the prediction of Gaddafi's death, foolishly though I deleted a week later because I did not like what was coming through as I was typing it. It felt very archonic. I tried to see if there was something on the way back machine but no there wasn't any copy.  Yeah, I am good at  screwing up like that, lol. Act in haste and repent at leisure as they say. I just need to leave things alone when they are done. Even though it was done in a trance like state as I was typing.


I try to avoid things that come though if  feels like I am being taken over by an unseen force. Even though I am a trance medium, I am very against trance-mediumship and automatic writing because that can often come from malevolent sources. But this source always sounds the same every time I have an experience like this. Once these entities gain your trust they can destroy you and I have seen this happen to other people. So I am very strict with what I do.

 The language used by these beings is always sort of biblical, with the June prediction  though it reminded me of Shakespeare too. How bizarre is that?





https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-05-21/who-is-anthony-albanese-australias-new-prime-minister/101076902 ALP WON 

TGIF

  We made it to the end of another week of  whatever passes for  the ongoing game of Russian Roulette called life with crazy shit happening ...