28 May, 2022

How kissing toddlers while pregnant can cause life-changing health effects

 https://www.theaustralian.com.au/breaking-news/how-kissing-toddlers-while-pregnant-can-cause-lifechanging-health-effects/news-story/453897cc07cb8f74365ee3a1a756abcd

Hygiene is paramount when pregnant. One thing that I absolutely hate is people kissing a baby or child  on the mouth. I find it revolting. My mother did this and I used to tell her not to do this. I knew that she was prone to cold sores for a start. 

Never let anyone kiss your children or babies on the mouth! In some cultures it is acceptable to kiss other adults or children on the mouth as a greeting. Great way to spread herpes! I had a male friend that I knew for years, that did this and I am glad we are no longer in contact, he was promiscuous.  I can’t stand people kissing on the mouth,  Covid has put an end to people taking such liberties on other peoples health, but for how long?  

Some people have compromised immune systems and people should be mindful of that. Just because the person doesn’t disclose to you they have a compromised immune system, don’t assume that they don’t. 

Just think about that when you interact with children because sometimes it is a small child with a compromised immune system, so don’t kiss a child on the mouth. Especially if you are not the parent or it is someone that you meet and kiss their baby. You should always ask permission to touch a baby or child anyway, it’s respectful. Children have rights too, including the right not to be touched. Remember some children can be anxious or even on the ASD spectrum and therefore may be distressed by you touching them.

 Also keep your fingers out of a baby’s mouth. It is wrong to stick your fingers in a baby’s mouth unless you are the parent checking for teeth and have clean hands. You have no idea what bacteria is on your hands and you have absolutely no right whatsoever to poke your fingers in a baby’s mouth.



Conscription in Australia, spirit message

Reading some astrological stuff online and I hear February 2029 Australia will bring back conscription. I just hope that I am wrong on this...