18 March, 2023

Slowing down and lightening the pace

 I am going to slow down posting things on the blog. As I devote more time to studying. The blog may also change in content to reflect more on esoteric things of interest. I will still share funny memes and jokes as that is just who I am. The sort of person that you take somewhere twice, the second time to apologise 🤣🤣🤣

I think I need warm and fuzzy stuff occasionally too. I am fond of warm and fuzzy things to do with animals (fur babies) nature and things that make the heart lighter and warmer. I think the world needs some of that rather than constantly focusing on the nasty and manipulative stuff that is going on in the media circus.

Yes; we need to be realistic about the seriousness of the world situation but don’t drive yourself crazy with worrying. That doesn’t help you as an individual or your loved ones. Just try to focus on your mental health and your family’s well being. Be kind and thoughtful to yourself and others. Don’t engage in the evils of this world, instead engage in the human qualities that make us better human beings. 


Warm and fuzzy hugs 🤗 

Alex

Wes Penre: Q and A Session 5 April 2024

  https://wespenrevideos.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/04/QA-Session-5-April-2024.pdf When a medium is speaking to your loved ones in spirit p...