27 June, 2022

Wiradjuri heroes Yarri and Jacky Jacky celebrated 170 years after 1852 Gundagai flood

 https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-06-27/gundagai-flood-wiradjuri-heroes-yarri-and-jacky-jacky-celebrated/101184050

Such bravery and no torches back in those days. 


So good to see a monument to these amazing men. Rest assured that those in spirit know this anniversary is taking place and would gather there to join in the celebration. Spirit usually arranges these events before we know. I have seen this in many ways myself. The loved ones in spirit make contact with us, never the other way around. That’s how spirit works.


Conscription in Australia, spirit message

Reading some astrological stuff online and I hear February 2029 Australia will bring back conscription. I just hope that I am wrong on this...