05 July, 2022

ABCNEWS: Stolen wages court case hears of violence against Aboriginal stockmen ABC

 https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-07-05/stolen-wages-court-case-wa-violence-aboriginal-stockmen/101207324

Absolutely horrific, I had no idea that this was going on. I am certainly aware of mistreatment and abuse  in general which I find horrendous.  I hope the families of the abusers are made to pay compensation not just the government. These people that own the stations must be held publicly accountable and compensation paid. How the hell has this not been dealt with sooner? The trauma still lives with the survivors and their families and that is unacceptable.



Conscription in Australia, spirit message

Reading some astrological stuff online and I hear February 2029 Australia will bring back conscription. I just hope that I am wrong on this...