Absolutely horrific, I had no idea that this was going on. I am certainly aware of mistreatment and abuse in general which I find horrendous. I hope the families of the abusers are made to pay compensation not just the government. These people that own the stations must be held publicly accountable and compensation paid. How the hell has this not been dealt with sooner? The trauma still lives with the survivors and their families and that is unacceptable.
AUSTRALIAN AND INTERNATIONAL PSYCHICS ASSOCIATIONS' PSYCHIC OF THE YEAR 2013 FOR CANBERRA (ACT). AWARDED 5 STAR STATUS IN THE USA IN 2015 BY MAXIMILLIEN DE LAFAYETTE. ALEX HAS THE UNCANNY ABILITY TO PREDICT SIGNIFICANT EVENTS INCLUDING EVERY AUSTRALIAN PRIME MINISTER SINCE 2012
Wes Penre Q and A Session 21, 2026
https://wespenrevideos.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/10/Q-A-Session-21-2026.pdf The Nag Hamadi texts are a must read to grasp this informati...
-
NOTE: Predictions start from the day they are published 2026 is a number 1 or number 10 year depending on what way you look at it. It is a...
-
NOTE: Predictions start from the day they are published 2026 is a number 1 or number 10 year depending on what way you look at it. It is a...
-
REMEMBER ALL PREDICTIONS ARE POSTED IN OCTOBER AND ARE EFFECTIVE FROM THE DAY THEY ARE POSTED. The 2026 predictions are in the link at the...