20 July, 2022

Doctors reveal ‘traumatic’ reality of young girls carrying pregnancies to term

 https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/doctors-reveal-traumatic-reality-of-young-girls-carrying-pregnancies-to-term/news-story/0363b2e7991e58517db9f217ca2de4b3

It’s bloody obvious what the dangers are for a child being pregnant. Misogyny and religious fundamentalism are the bloody problem. Human rights are removed as a form of control against women and girls. The revolting thing is that some women are ok with banning abortions especially for a child victim of rape. That tells me all that I need to know. 

Conscription in Australia, spirit message

Reading some astrological stuff online and I hear February 2029 Australia will bring back conscription. I just hope that I am wrong on this...