02 July, 2022

The sniffles keep on going

 Yuk! One week and one day and the sniffles keep on coming. I did the first reading in a week and it went fine but the sniffles were driving me nuts. On top of allergies, where I often need 180 mg of Telfast  a day, this is insufferable. My nose is always blocked but with the added misery of it running like a tap.

When I get a cold it is usually a head cold. The chest is rarely affected, a bit of a cough but snot city is the problem. Roll on springtime, I don’t mind just taking a Telfast, but the continuing drip, grrr 😖 yeah, Nah.


The traditional number eleven on the upper lip, as made famous by Billy Connolly🤢

Wes Penre: Q and A April 2024

  https://wespenrevideos.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/04/QA-Session-3-April-2024.pdf Regarding the so called channeled messages, avoid them b...