08 March, 2021

Looking at the stats for this new blog

 I checked out my stats for this new blog, most have come in via Facebook or my old blog. However Australia is the top of the stats, where it has always been the US that was the highest viewership. Second is Portugal at present, with the US fourth. 

Normally Australia is in about fourth place and that covers all time with my old blog. Anyway it is very early days and I am not really worried about my stats. I just enjoy sharing things on my blog.

As long as people get something nice out of it that’s great. That is what it is all about really sharing information and corny humour. 

Have a good weekend peeps 

Carbonised Herculaneum papyrus reveals burial place of Plato

  https://www.heritagedaily.com/2024/04/carbonised-herculaneum-papyrus-reveals-burial-place-of-plato/15174 Very interesting article about Pl...