05 March, 2021

Wes Penre: ARTICLE 9: THE ANTEDILUVIAN ARYANS RACE AND THE WORLD BENEATH (PART 1)

 https://wespenrevideos.com/2021/01/15/article-9-the-antediluvian-aryans-race-and-the-world-beneath-part-1/ 


Not sure what to make of this to be honest. One thing I have been thinking about over the past few days is, this whole goddess/Sophia V's the Demiurge Aka God, Archons etc is what if it is basically they are both sides of the one coin. I have trouble accepting the goddess stuff because this is a world of duality and that being said, we are expected to take sides. I won't take sides, I prefer to trust my higher self and wait and see what I discover in the afterlife.

At present I am reading a book on the Templers, which discusses the importance of John the Baptist and the black Madonna. It makes me pull back and start thinking who's side are all these individual really on. Because I wont be drawn to any side. Choosing sides could be a big mistake, time will tell, so be cautious and listen only to your higher self until you feel you know better. It is best to be cautious than be sorry. 

More of tarot card of the month for May 2024

 Hi, I had a constant stream of interruptions yesterday when doing my TCOM.  https://psychictarotreadingwithalexfulford.blogspot.com/2024/04...