14 March, 2021

The Riotact: Incredible discovery could hold natural key to treating allergies

 https://the-riotact.com/incredible-discovery-could-hold-natural-key-to-treating-allergies/446036?utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=ra&fbclid=IwAR1_X8l6mxJ3InBOKfKQ_GWHzc4WkRzVI1KZHL-J1IwWvuxZBrN_P-yBY5k

This is exciting news for us allergy sufferers, I am mucous city 24/7. I have had allergies for years and always carry an allergy spray in my bag and a heap of Kleenex. Some days a 180mg of Telfast doesn’t even touch the allergies, so I use my homeopathic spray on top of the antihistamine, or on the odd occasion take a second Telfast at night if the allergy is really bad. 

I have developed asthma recently too, no family members on either side of my family have that. So I have no idea how I acquired that, lol. My kids have asthma, but I assumed it came from my husband’s side. 

It is not uncommon for older people to develop allergies as they get older. So I guess some of mine are because I am an old fart now 🤣🤣 You know you’re getting old when you just love things like Deep Heat or Denkorub for arthritis. My favourite perfume at night. 

My only worry now is, what if I develop bad taste in clothes and gaudy colours. Hubby assured me he would put a pillow over my face and make it look like an accident 🤣🤣 Might be a good option if my fashion sense goes out the window. You are better being out the world than out of fashion 🤣🤣


More of tarot card of the month for May 2024

 Hi, I had a constant stream of interruptions yesterday when doing my TCOM.  https://psychictarotreadingwithalexfulford.blogspot.com/2024/04...