01 March, 2021

Koalas are found starving and dying of thirst after bushfires destroyed their habitat - as video shows one desperate animal drinking from a hose

 https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7828659/Adelaide-Hills-bushfire-New-threat-koalas-ravaged-STARVING-death.html


The loss of lives and horrific injuries to the animals is gut wrenching. I can’t stand to see this suffering. I saw some of the fire damage yesterday as I drove up to visit my father. I can’t praise the fire fighters enough for the work they do.

Some of whom have lost homes while helping others. That is a common occurrence in the bushfire season. Just so unfair on all that have suffered.




UPDATE MARCH 1, 2021 when this article was first posted , we had no idea how bad this would become. Right through into March 2020 Then straight into lockdown, Australia was shattered by the events of the summer of 2019/2020.

Cops probe sickening spate of youth attacks on lone women in Melbourne

Cops probe sickening spate of youth attacks on lone women in Melbourne   Please read this article and share it! This is bloody disgusting, t...