27 February, 2021

Bonvale Creations Essential oils prices

 https://www.bonvalecreations.com.au/home/essential-oils


I just thought that I would post the link to this essential oils wholesaler that I have used for many years. I tried to copy and past my price list for him but I couldn't so here is the direct link. His prices are very good as is his stock. You won't find better in Australia I am sure, I couldn't be happier with the goods that I buy from John. It is cheaper to buy the big bottles of stuff that you use a lot of too.

I tend to use the peppermint a lot and buy 2 large bottles at a time. The quality is outstanding. Oils are much nicer than air fresheners in a can and safe to use with pet birds in the house too, however some oils must not be used around animals due to their toxicity 

Lively humour day