26 February, 2021

The Supernatural Magazine: Living with Psychic Children by Alex Fulford

 http://supernaturalmagazine.com/articles/living-with-psychic-children

http://supernaturalmagazine.com/articles/living-with-psychic-children
Just published, I just got the email from the editor for my article. So this takes you right to the page. I have left my copy up on the blog too though. Not sure if I should keep doing that, double up though.

Anyway it's all good LOL. I have just done my live broadcast on A1R, Thanks to the poor quality internet service from our Internet provider, it had to be done by phone though. I have been on the phone to the service provider to complain but it is out of my hands at this stage, I have no internet other than using a Dongle that I borrowed for the emergency, crackling on the phone line and no TV.
Not that I like tv at all, but my family need that. NOT HAPPY JAN.... NOT HAPPY!



MISS RUBY IN HER PRAM

  How sweet does Ruby look in her doggie pram? At 14 years young and can still move like a rocket when someone is at the door, lol. Dem fang...