26 February, 2021

Sending a soul to the light

 


 

A few weeks ago, I was in a second-hand shop with my husband. He likes a good rummage, by the way. During his searching for something of interest, he found an old Vietnam war medic's bag. He held it up and called out to me, "Hey look what I found". I walked over to him with a disturbing movie playing in my head.
I told him the owner of the bag is still attached to it. To which he said, " Yes, I can feel something and I don't like it".

The poor soul was Earth bound and quite distressed. This man was only about 25 years old when he passed on. I started to see him standing in a field waving his arms frantically at a Helicopter as it was taking off. He was yelling "Don't leave me here guys".  The feeling was sickening and very sad. I told him the others can't see him. I could see body bags being loaded on to the helicopter.  I had to explain to him that his physical body was on the helicopter, but his spirit (the part of him that is alive) is standing on the ground watching the helicopter take off. I had to explain that he isn't in his body any more.

 I told him the date (October 2010), and that the war has been over since 1975. I explained to him, he is in Canberra, Australia now. I told him that I can help him go to the light.

I must point out this is not the work that I normally do but I can do it. I have a moral obligation to assist souls that are trying to go to the light.

Any way on with the story, I couldn't do the clearance on the bag in the second-hand shop. We bought the bag and took it home. I took the bag into the room that I work from. I sat the bag down on the table and called my guides. I lit a candle and some incense and said a prayer for this man.
I explained all that was happening to him, and what he should do, most of all he needs to keep an open mind to the fact that he has spirit guides too. They were there to help him go home, to the light (Spirit world).

When the spirit being wants to go home it is a quick process. It only took a few minutes. I asked all the wonderful spirit beings that were present to assist this young man, return home. I explained to him, also on his arrival he will need to have healing done to help him adjust to the spirit world dimensions. When a person dies from an injury, they especially need holistic healing. The reason for this is to prevent the injury manifesting his next incarnation as a health problem in the area of the body that had been injured in the previous life.

All went well and when I handed the bag to my husband to see if he could feel anything, he said, no, he couldn't feel anything. So, I handed it to my son and told him what had happened, and if he felt anything to let me know.

There are many souls wandering the world lost, some don't know that they are dead, some souls are Earthbound for a reason, such as to pass on a message to someone and won't go until they can pass on the message. There are many reasons for these souls being in this situation. A soul can't be forced to go to the light. It will only do so when it wants to. This is to do with the soul's free will.

I feel so sorry for that poor man being stuck in that state of suffering for all those years. It would have been a hellish form of Groundhog Day. I wish him well on the other side.



Copyright by Alex Fulford 2010






UPDATE ON THIS: I have been doing a lot of reading over the past 18 months. in regards to "the light". What made me research this was an article that I read in a magazine. It was saying is there such a thing as a "soul trap". Well, I dismissed it for a while, but it started to nag at me.


What I have discovered is in fact a hell of a shock to me. I now have the moral issue of trying to inform people about my findings. Even other psychics and Clairvoyants will be divided on this matter. This is one of the reasons that I urge people to do some research, but also read the Wes Penre papers. They are free on line and can be downloaded as pdf files.


It is a real head spin for me. But now I am thinking what the hell am I to do. If I send a soul into the light, I am putting them back into the system, to be forced back down here to re incarnate instead of going out into the universe/multiverse to seek further spiritual growth, without their free will being manipulated by any tricksters or evil beings. I take my duty of care to people very seriously. I do not want to misinform or mislead anyone.


I also worry about all our loved ones that are being pulled into the soul trap/the light. They can leave there at any time if they can find the way out. But and it is a big BUT! there will be loved ones trying to ask the soul or spirit to stay there. Also, these entities that created the trap in the first place can shape shift and make the spirit think that they are their loved one begging them to stay. Free will must never be violated, that is why manipulation and downright lies are used. One must be wise to these tricks, but also ask the being, "Do you endorse the divine feminine. That should be a straight forward Yes/No answer. They can’t try to rattle of a spiel of mumbo jumbo to confuse you at this point. There is the answer, in that case. If they have to bamboozle you, then you know right there and then it is a trap. Stand your ground and tell them to leave you alone. They must not interfere with a souls free will. It is against cosmic law. Now remember most souls do not know that they are being held in a trap. Their energy is being drained off to feed these evil beings that control humanity.


This has been going on for thousands of years. By the time the soul is allowed to leave this soul trap they are so drained of energy that most do not recover. Why are we never told this? Simple the people at the top of the food chain on this planet are involved in this too. Think about Satanic blood rituals and all that other weird stuff that goes on. Simple. I urge my readers to become better informed of spiritual matters.  I shall try my best to get an article on this subject with links on my blog ASAP.


Light is nothing without unconditional love too, that is very important to remember. When you use spiritual protection please add unconditional love to the exercise too. That added protection is important too.

Lively humour day