25 February, 2021

The things I learn...... maybe not,

 Well after all my effort to shut down my old email and wipe my old blog; I have had a rather rude shock, lol. Gmail won’t let me erase my original email address. So I am stuck with the fiosachd Gmail.

It seems this has been a huge friggin’ waste of time and energy. You know that saying if it ain’t broken, don’t fix it.? Yeah it doesn’t work with me 🤣🤣 I did break it!

Lesson eventually learn the hard way. No new stats, because it is back to the start. 11 years of blogs, probably never going to be read on here. I don’t do unicorns and rainbows on my blog; so I guess only a handful of people will actually be bothered reading from the start. Ah well shit happens.

I am not going to wipe my old blog as originally planned now. I can’t even see my stats now, I can’t alter anything as I didn’t know what the hell I was doing,, I have absolutely no one to help me out in the matter or give me technical advice. So I will duplicate everything on here and then continue to use this one. So boys and girls, think carefully before deciding to close a blog or try to wipe an email address. Google will not let you erase the original. So take it from me and remember, if it ain’t broken, don’t fix it 🤣🤣🤣👍

Not so savvy 🤣

Alex


More of tarot card of the month for May 2024

 Hi, I had a constant stream of interruptions yesterday when doing my TCOM.  https://psychictarotreadingwithalexfulford.blogspot.com/2024/04...